About the Brand
The Earring Boutique is a unique jewellery brand which combines statement design with the quality and glamour of SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS, the finest crystal elements manufactured by Swarovski.
Ashley Wells, Head Designer for The Earring Boutique, draws on her established European fashion career to create distinctively stylish collections. With a constant eye on the International catwalks as well as scouring the globe for the beautiful and unique, every design is a true statement piece.
In addition to the seasonal collections, The Earring Boutique also offers The Wedding Collection, a showcase of both modern pieces and vintage inspired designs which are influenced by iconic brides of the past. Whatever your bridal style, you will find the perfect pair in this collection.
The Earring Boutique range is made to the highest specification to ensure every piece has a perfect finish.
All earrings are nickel free.
To ensure your accessories remain fabulous please read the following:
- Store each piece separately, preferably wrapped in tissue paper.
- Use the soft pouch provided to keep them safe.
- Always put jewellery on last for the ‘finishing touch’ and avoid contact with makeup, perfume and hairspray which may dull the finish of the jewellery.
- To clean, wipe carefully with a soft cloth or specialist jewellery cleaning cloth. Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water as moisture can cause tarnishing.
- Care should be taken to avoid chemicals, knocks, extreme temperatures and strong sunlight.
- Hard brushes or abrasive materials may damage the surface.
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Earring Boutique™ is a registered trademark and trading name of Icon Live Ltd
In September 2007 Icon Live
was elected to membership of the Ethical Trade Initiative. Through our membership of the ETI we confirm our commitment to source responsibly and to support our manufacturing supply base with honesty, integrity, trust and mutual respect.
We fully support the Ethical Trade Initiative Base Code promoting the ETI’s objectives through the strong relationships we have with our suppliers worldwide:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed